- 2 Timothy 3:1 But know this, that in the last days hard times shall come.
- 2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of self, lovers of silver,* boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, thankless, wrong-doers, Footnote: *Implying money.
- 2 Timothy 3:3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, haters of good,
- 2 Timothy 3:4 betrayers, reckless, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of Elohim,
- 2 Timothy 3:5 having a form of reverence but denying its power.* And turn away from these! Footnote: *See 2Ti 3:13, and also Isa 24:5-6, Mat 24:12, Rom 1:30-31, 2Th 2:3-11.
- 2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and impostors shall go on to the worse,* leading astray and being led astray. Footnote: * Mat 24:12, Rev 22:11.
- Isaiah 24:5 For the earth has been defiled under its inhabitants because they have transgressed the Torot,* changed** the law, broken the everlasting covenant.*** Footnotes: *Torot – plural of Torah – teaching. ** Jer 23:36. ***See also Isa 13:9, Isa 13:11, Isa 26:21, Isa 66:24, Mic 5:15, Zep 1:2-18.
- Matthew 24:12 “And because of the increase in lawlessness, the love of many shall become cold.
- Romans 1:30 slanderers, haters of Elohim, insolent, proud, boasters, devisers of evils, disobedient to parents,
- 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no one deceive you in any way, because the falling away is to come first, and the man of lawlessness* is to be revealed, the son of destruction, Footnote: *See Dan 11:36-39.
- 2 Timothy 3:6 For among them are those who creep into households and captivate silly women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,
- 2 Timothy 3:7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- 2 Timothy 3:8 And as Yoḥane and Mamrě opposed Mosheh, so do these also oppose the truth – men of corrupt minds, found worthless concerning the belief;
- 2 Timothy 3:9 but they shall not go on further, for their folly shall be obvious to all, as also that of those men became.
IF you love Yehovah God then why do you put His Son Yeshua to shame by doing everything you can to disobey Him? You shame Yeshua eating whatever unclean things you desire because you misinterpret the scriptures. You moan and groan about your life and or the lives of others. Yehovah punished the His chosen people He led out of Eygpt, what makes you think you are any better than they? You cannot claim “we now have grace” as grace has been here from the very beginning. We are all saved by grace! None are saved by following Torah. I follow Torah to show my love and to be as blameless and righteous as I can. Because it is “our duty” to be Holy as He is holy!
You moan and groan about your life and or the lives of others. Yehovah punished His chosen people, the seed of Abraham, out of Eygpt, what makes you think you are any better than they? You cannot claim “we now have grace” as grace has been here from the very beginning. We are all saved by grace! None are saved by following Torah. I follow Torah to show my love and to be as blameless and righteous as I can. Because it is “our duty” to be Holy as He is holy!
I share Truth in faith that the right person will be reached. I share this truth because I love you, my neighbor. I share this truth because it is righteousness to do so.
What I find truly amazing is that some of you reading this will or have already said I share a gospel different than what you heard. This is ironic because this is true that since the gospel you have heard is not the gospel at all but a twisted truth to make you believe you can have faith only without doing the works of the instructions that God Himself gave all of “mankind”. This is The Torah.
Oh well, the blind will continue leading the blind. The wicked will continue being wicked and I have to allow it so that Yehovah’s will, will be fulfilled and Yeshua comes to rule!
Shalom to you who accept the message. It’s not too late to repent and turn fully to Yehovah, do it while you still breathe!