Not every man is my brother, nor every woman my sister. The only men and women that are truly my brothers and sisters in Yeshua are the ones who obey Him. We love our Father in Heaven who gave us His instructions for righteous living, the way to be Holy because He is Holy. We don’t all agree exactly on some of the details and we don’t always get it right. We fail, a lot. Yet His grace and mercy endures for those of us that fall short yet strive to get it right. Grace cannot cover you if you do not believe AND obey Yeshua who gave His life to wash us from sin. Sin is transgressing His commandments. His commandments are written from Genesis to Malachi (the Tanach). This is the only scriptures that existed. The only scriptures Yeshua taught, and walked perfectly, not so we don’t have to, yet, He walked it so we had an example to follow of someone who was obedient to death to His/our Father’s will.
According to original sin doctrine, also called ancestral sin, churchianity uses this doctrine of humanity’s state of sin resulting from the fall of man, stemming from Adam and Eve’s rebellion in Eden, namely the sin of disobedience in consuming from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.” as an excuse to continue to sin, (along with cherry picked verses in Paul’s letters). As we can see by christians own definition, sin is disobeying Yehovah/Yeshua. What breaks my heart is that christians, for the most part, know what’s right, yet still chose to believe man’s interpretation of what to believe and follow. I would love to call christians my brothers and sisters. Yet His Word forbids it because we are not to have intimate relations (meaning brotherly/sisterly friendship, not sexual intimacy *see 1 Corinthians 5:11) with any man outside of the “Faith”. This does not mean we cannot be friendly and caring. It simply means we cannot be around lawless ones so that we do not risk or becoming lawless ourselves. See what happens 2500 to 3000 years ago when Israel did so.
As we can see by christians own definition, sin is disobeying Yehovah/Yeshua. What breaks my heart is that christians, for the most part, know what’s right, yet still chose to believe man’s interpretation of what to believe and follow. I would love to call christians my brothers and sisters. Yet His Word forbids it because we are not to have intimate relations (not sexual intimacy, but rather meaning brotherly/sisterly friendship), with any man outside of the “Faith”. This does not mean we cannot be friendly and caring. It simply means we cannot be around lawless ones so that we do not risk or becoming lawless ourselves. See what happens 2500 to 3000 years ago when Israel did so.
New testament believers, those that rely on or use only the new testament, are sadly the most combative towards any doctrine that goes against their twisted beliefs on scripture. They are missing so much, not understanding what Paul or anyone else meant. The writers of the new testament wrote to those whom they taught. Sadly, we only have one side of the conversation in the letters of Paul and others. We would most likely read and come to a much different conclusion about what Paul meant if we had the letters he was responding to. Paul was a Roman born Jewish Pharisee. He knew the Tanach inside and out. He taught it, He walked it. He let go of the traditions of men found in the oral law (later becoming the Talmud) to follow the Way, Truth, and Life of Yeshua Messiah.
Here are some of the bible verses that bear witness.
- Mark 3:35 For whoever does the will of Elohim, this one is My brother, and My sister, and My mother.
- Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of My Father in Heaven, that one is My brother and my sister and mother.
- Luke 8:21 And answering, He said to them, My mother and My brothers are these: the ones hearing the Word of Elohim, and doing it.
- 1 Corinthians 5:11-13 But now I wrote to you not to associate intimately; if anyone is called a brother and is either immoral, or a covetous one, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortionist, (in short – lawless) with such a one do not even break bread† to eat with. For what business is it to me to judge the ones outside the congregation? But you may make judgments† on those inside the congregation. But Elohim will judge the ones outside. “And you shall put out from yourselves those wicked persons†.”
- 2 John 1:10-11 If anyone comes to you and does not bear this doctrine, do not receive him into the house, and do not speak a greeting to him†. For the one speaking a greeting, shares in his evil works.
Who is my brother…
- John 20:17 Yeshua said to her, “do not touch Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father. But go to My brothers and say to them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and My Elohim, and your Elohim.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 Or do you not know that unjust (unrighteous) ones will not inherit the kingdom of Elohim? Do not be led astray, (all lawless ones) neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor the corrupt, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor covetous ones, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortionists shall inherit the kingdom of Elohim. And some of you were these things, but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Master Yeshua, and in the Spirit of our Elohim.
- Philemon 1:16 no longer as a slave, but beyond a slave, a beloved brother, especially to me, and how much more to you, both in the flesh and in our Master.
- Romans 12:9-10 Let not your love be deceitful, hate that which is evil, hold fast to that which is good, in brotherly love to one another, loving fervently, having gone before one another in honor;
- Psalms 133:1 Behold! How good and how pleasant it is, for brethren living together, even in unity.
- Hebrews 2:11 For both the One sanctifying and the ones being sanctified are all of one nature; for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
Churchianity teaches that all you have to do is call on the name of Jesus to be saved as it is written in Acts.
- Acts 2:21 And it shall be that everyone who shall call on the name of Yehovah will be saved.
While ignoring what is written further in that chapter. The road to life is the Torah or rather instructions for righteous living. As it is written in Acts further down the same chapter.
- Acts 2:28 You have revealed the road of life to me. You will fill me with gladness with your presence.
Yehovah, through His prophet Joel, says that those who call on Yehovah will be saved in that day (the day of judgment), and not only that, but Salvation will be from Mt Zion, Jerusalem AND from the survivors (those enduring to the end) that Yehovah has called. Who lives in those locations? Israelites (not only Jews, because Jews are only from the tribe of Judah), or the seed of Abraham. Those who were the lost sheep of Israel that Yeshua came for.
- Joel 2:32 For it shall be, all who shall call on the name of Yehovah shall be saved. For salvation, shall be in
Mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, as Yehovah has said, and among the survivors whom Yehovah shall call†.
All that I am writing is not my opinion, it is from scripture. It is there IF you truly are seeking His truth, and not using the lens of the world. You have to want His truth more than anything. You have to love Yehovah/Yeshua more than you love to breathe. I would not have believed it myself just a short time ago. However, I wanted His truth and His truth alone more and more because I was perplexed and disturbed by the inconsistencies I kept hearing from pastors and christian teachers.
I want to call you brother and sister. I want you to understand that I care enough to share His truth. I understand it sounds harsh at times. I am not one to “sugar coat” things. If I don’t give it to you straight, I am not better than the ear tickling pastors that have led you astray. I am sure that some if not all pastors and teachers are not intentionally doing it, they are only teaching what they have been taught. They have fallen into the same trap you have. Their/your reliance on man’s interpretation of scripture instead of the Yehovah’s Holy Spirits interpretation is leading you along the wrong way, with half truths. My heart breaks knowing what may happen to you if you fail to get the message. So, I share and share and share in hopes that any of who call on His name know that there is more to it than that. You cannot simply believe your way into the coming Kingdom of Heaven. You must act, being a doer of His Word and not merely a hearer only, forgetting what you have heard as soon as you walk out the doors of the church to go eat and or watch modern day gladiators distract you from pursuing His Way, Truth and, Life!
I would not know that scripture was being twisted if Yehovah’s Holy Spirit and Scriptures had not shown me. I would not know sin if scripture hadn’t defined it. I wouldn’t know the righteous Way of Truth that when lived leads to Life. Doing the Word in and of itself will not and with most certainty, cannot save you or anyone else. However, when you believe in Yeshua as your Messiah (Savior) AND walk in in obedience to His commandments found in ALL of the scriptures as He walked in them, your name will not be blotted out of the book of life. Therefore repent of sin as defined by scripture and turn with all your heart, mind and strength to Yehovah in love, obeying all that He has given to you to obey in and for love.
My brother and sister loves AND obeys Yehovah Elohim / Messiah Yeshua!
Shalom in Messiah Yeshua